Below are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) that we receive. If you have a question about OMNI management services, you may find the answer below.
Feel free to contact us now if we can be of any assistance.
- 1. Is the management company my homeowner/condo owner association?
- 2. Why do I have to pay association dues/fees?
- 3. Who do I make my dues payable to?
- 4. What am I responsible for maintaining and what is the responsibility of the association?
- 5. Why does our community require a management company?
- 6. Who makes the rules?
- 7. Why haven’t my concerns been addressed?
- 8. What do I need to do to make changes/alterations to my property?
- 9. Why do I need to submit an ARC form?
- 10. Why ACRI?
- 11. Who is my Board of Directors?
1. Is the management company my homeowner/condo owner association? No. The association is comprised of all the individual property owners within the specified community. ACRI is hired by the Board of Directors to assist in the operation of the homeowners or condo owners association.
2. Why do I have to pay association dues/fees? Association dues are collected from each property owner within that specific community to support the day-to-day operation of the community. An annual budget is established based on these dues to determine the ability of the association to pay its bills. These dues enable the association to pay for applicable services such as landscaping, pond maintenance, street light maintenance, pool maintenance, clubhouse maintenance, social events, common area maintenance and repairs, and so forth.
3. Who do I make my dues payable to? In dealing with ACRI, your check should be made payable to the name of your condo owners or homeowners association, not ACRI. This will ensure that your payment is applied accordingly. Payments should be mailed with your coupon to:
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.,
P.O. Box 60935,
Phoenix, AZ 85082-0935.To Top
4. What am I responsible for maintaining and what is the responsibility of the association? This depends on the type of association in which you live. Each community has very specific and detailed by-laws and/or covenants and restrictions that outline the duties of each individual property owner and the association. If you cannot determine this after reading these documents, you should contact your Property Manager who will be able to provide this information to you.
5. Why does our community require an association management company? Overseeing all aspects of a community is a full time job. Your Board of Directors serve your community on a voluntary, non-paying basis and often times have daily commitments outside the realm of your HOA or COA association. ACRI eases the burden for your Board of Directors, in the same way any employee does for their employer. We serve as a voice for both the Board of Directors and the residents of the community.
6. Who makes the rules? By-laws, covenants, conditions & restrictions are the documents that set forth the governing guidelines for an association. These governing guidelines are typically established prior to the development of a community by the developer of the community to ensure stability in the establishment and continued advancement of a community.
7. Why haven’t my concerns been addressed? Depending on the nature of the concern, addressing specified issues within an association can either be simple or very complex. Cooperation by all parties involved always makes coming to an agreeable solution the path of least resistance. However, in situations where the issue cannot be easily resolved, certain procedures must be adhered to and followed to protect the interests of all parties involved and ensure that addressing the issue is within the monetary and legal limits of the association.
8. What do I need to do to make changes/alterations to my property? ACRI Community Realty always recommends first checking your association guidelines and submitting an architectural improvement form for any upgrades, alterations or changes. This will ensure that you have any requests on record as approved changes. To submit a request go to the ACRI HELP DESK.
9. Why do I need to submit an ARC form? It is always important to submit an architectural improvement request. This process helps to ensure that consistency exists throughout the community and aids in maintaining the common interests and property values of all owners within a community.
10. Why ACRI?Simply put…ACRI strives to be the best providers of community association management services. The qualifications of our staff and determination to provide excellent customer service continue to make us among the elite in association management.
11. Who is my Board of Directors? The Board of Directors (BOD) is comprised of a select few individuals who have a direct interest in the HOA or COA community. Often during development, the BOD will consist of individuals appointed by the developer and/or builder who have a majority interest in the community. Once a community has reached its required occupancy to obtain the necessary amount of votes, the BOD will consist of elected residents of the community.