If you’re serving on a home owners association or condo owners association, you’re continuing a tradition stemming from the dawn of Western Civilization, when the Greeks first began to elect volunteers from among their neighbors to help protect everyone’s interests and make life better for all. But the Greeks probably never had to worry about working past 6:00 every night and driving their daughter’s soccer team around all weekend.
That’s where we come in. ACRI COMMUNITY REALTY understands that you’ve got a lot to do besides running an association. So we take care of everything for you…from the budget and the bills to the hiring of services and enforcement of conditions, covenants and restrictions. Any neighborhood concern becomes our concern. And we want to provide you with all of the information you need to address the situations at hand.
The people in the HOA and COA communities we manage are our only only focus. We work with your Board of Directors to make sure that every aspect of running your association is handled with the highest degree of professionalism and responsiveness to you and your neighbors’ needs. And our experience helps make the transition to a new board of directors incredibly smooth.
- Preparation of budgets
- Billing & collection of annual assessments
- Vigorous pursuit of delinquent homeowner fees
- Obtaining contractor bids & overseeing contractors
- Maintaining vendor & contractor relationships
- Payment of bills
- Enforcement of Covenants & Restrictions
- Preparation of financial reports/bank reconciliation
- Property inspections
- Address homeowner/neighborhood concerns
- Property update report to the Board
- Host or sponsor social events & seminars
- 24 hour emergency response service