Tons of Community Management Solutions in our Tool Kit.
- Are you serving on a "self-managed" Homeowner's Association?
- Are you unhappy with your "current manager"?
- Are you coming out of developer control?
- Are you in need of some sound advice?
Don't you already have enough to do without worrying about running the HOA along with your job and family obligations? With full management from Acri Community Realty, those concerns can be eliminated. Fixing problems and setting up financial plans are what we are all about.
That’s where we come in.
Acri Community Realty understands that you’ve got a lot to do besides running an association. So we take care of everything for you…from the budget and the bills to the hiring of services and enforcement of conditions, covenants, and restrictions. Any neighborhood concern becomes our concern. And we want to provide you with all of the information you need to address the situations at hand.
The people in the HOA and COA communities we manage are our only focus.
We work with your Board of Directors to ensure that every aspect of running your association is handled with the highest degree of professionalism and responsiveness to you and your neighbors’ needs. And our experience helps make the transition to a new board of directors incredibly smooth.
Acri Community Realty takes care of everything, so you don't have to worry.
- Preparation of budgets
- Billing & collection of annual assessments
- Vigorous pursuit of delinquent homeowner fees
- Obtaining contractor bids & overseeing contractors
- Maintaining vendor & contractor relationships
- Payment of bills
- Enforcement of Covenants & Restrictions
- Preparation of financial reports/bank reconciliation
- Property inspections
- Address homeowner/neighborhood concerns
- Property update report to the Board
- 24-hour emergency response service when we take over the management duties, our firm supplies each unit owner with an informational packet, which includes a letter of introduction with our address and telephone number and information concerning our management procedures.