Acri believes in our communities and strives to give back and support those who need help the most.
Acri Proudly supports:
- ALS Lou Gehrig's Disease - Time is not on our side.
- Animal Friends let's all think outside the cage.
- Coats for Kids Event by Pittsburgh Bureau of Fire and D2 Hockey
- Duquesne University Legacy Fund - we help students in financial need succeed.
- Milestone Centers for people with developmental and behavioral health challenges
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust - a transformative force for Pittsburgh and the region
- Pittsburgh Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis
- Purple Stride Walk in support of Pancreatic Cancer Research.
- Special Olympics of PA Polar Bear Plunge
- St. Jude Research Center - Finding Cures Saving Children
- The Div - Hosting Coding Camps for kids
- Western Pennsylvania Conservancy making highways beautiful one road at a time.
- Wounded Warrior Project we believe in helping those who protect our freedom.
Through our management services ACRI supports minority-led businesses some of which are listed below:
- McMillan Asphalt
- Nolan Painting
- Target Office Supplies
Acri Gives Back to our Communities
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
tel: (412) 459-0111