An Amazing Robinson Township Location
Live an amazing life in the fastest growing area in the Greater Pittsburgh Area. Clearly we are the best choice for those who want to enjoy an active fun life in the heart of Robinson Township. Our awesome location, a safe community for professionals, children and retirees, is a very desirable and affordable place to live.
We are apart of the award winning Montour School District which is ranked #14 in the state with an A rating. No other property is as well placed, properly managed and as convenient to live as we are.
Our 3 bedroom 2.5 bath homes with 2 car garages, feature upscale designs like open floor plans that range from approximately 1,500 – 2,300+ sq. feet, 9 ft. main floor ceiling, huge kitchens with plenty of cabinetry and spacious master with ensuite bathrooms and walk in closets. Many of our homes include spacious large decks for relaxing or dining al fresco.
Grace Manor is conveniently located minutes from I-376 for an easy commute to downtown Pittsburgh and just 15 minutes from the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport. Access to interstate I-79 is only a few miles away. Limitless options for shopping and dining are nearby at Robinson Town Center, The Pointe at North Fayette and Settler’s Ridge. Plenty of places abound to get your game on at nearby golf courses or enjoy cycling or walking at the popular Montour Trail.
We are professionally managed by Acri Community Realty and our fees cover the following
- Exterior Maintenance including Roof
- Grass Cutting
- Pest Treatments
Are you ready to enjoy a Grace-Full life?
- Take away those long commute times to the grocery store and shopping.
- Amazing vistas with plenty of green space to walk or play.
- Get your 10,000 steps in the easy way - take advantage of nearby parks and bike trails.
- Your Maintenance and Grass cutting days are over – Enjoy Saturdays again.
- Close to the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Most of all entertain with ease in your new home. There is plenty of room for gatherings.