Lakeridge HOA is part of the prestigious Hempfield Township Lago de Vita development. Our community features large traditional style townhomes with wide streets and plenty of green space to enjoy a leisurely stroll or walk with friends.
Our pristine community, serenely nestled in a private wooded area, perfectly captures the beauty of western Pennsylvania while remaining within close proximity to cultural, shopping, ski slopes, golf courses, Latrobe Airport, and sporting amenities. In addition, several Universities are located close by; the University of Pittsburgh Greensburg, Westmoreland Community College in Youngwood, Seton Hill University Greensburg and St. Vincent College Latrobe.
The scenic foothills of the Laurel Highlands provide the perfect backdrop for living a well-deserved life. Our children attend the award-winning A+ Niche Rated Hempfield Area School District. Traveling to Lakeridge is a breeze, simply follow the historic Lincoln Highway, Route 30E and exit onto Route 130. Our unforgettable location coupled with the friendliest neighbors makes Lakeridge HOA the best place to call home.
Enjoy a well-appointed life in the hills of the scenic Laurel Mountains. No other property is as well placed, properly managed and as gorgeous to live as we are.
Are you ready to enjoy life?
- Get your 10,000 steps in an easy way - take advantage of nearby parks and bike trails.
- Take a refreshing dip in the spacious community pool or lounge with friends.
- Practice your serve on our Tennis Court.
- Save money with our low Westmoreland County Taxes and reasonable fees.
- Most of all entertain with ease in your spacious home.