The rustic charm of Gibsonia provides the perfect backdrop for this family-oriented community
Parkview Estates, a newer home community with a gorgeous Clubhouse & Pool in Richland Township has lots of nearby fun things to do:
- Enjoy the outdoors at the Richland Community Park with Picnic Pavilions, Playground, Basketball Court, Hiking Trails & Volleyball Court. There is fun for all ages.
- Plenty of shopping awaits at the upscale Ross Park Mall, The Block at Northway Nordstrom & Saks 5th Avenue Discount Stores and McIntryre Center.
- Grocery shopping just got easier - Giant Eagle & Aldi Supermarkets, Trader Joes and Wexford Whole Foods to name a few.
- Exercise and Picnic at the nearby North Park with Lake & Golf Course.
- Enjoy an easy commute Route 910, Route 8, Route 19 North, McKnight Road, PA Interstate 79, PA Turnpike 76, and Downtown Pittsburgh are easily accessible.
- Getting to the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport is a breeze.
- And most of all we are part of theTop-Rated A+++ Pine Richland School District.
No other homes in the Gibsonia area are as conveniently located. There are plenty of sidewalks and green areas for all to enjoy. Hold your next event or relax with friends in our Clubhouse. Enjoy a day poolside with family. Dine al fresco on your spacious deck or patio. Be a part of one of the best places to live in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
Whether you are off to work or play, Parkview Estates is an extraordinary place to call home.