The Best 4 Season Vacation Homes Located in The Laurel Mountains
Life is good on the Swiss Mountain Top - Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall, the beauty and fun never end. If resort living is your desire, our family-friendly community has all you need to live a fun driven lifestyle. Swim, Hike, Tennis, Zip Line Golf, and of course, Ski at Pennsylvania's premier destination for fun and relaxation Seven Springs Ski Resort. Whatever the age, whatever the sport, our community has something for all to enjoy. Imagine yourself waking to spectacular Laurel Mountain Sunrises and Sunsets. The air is better, and the fun is too.
Enjoy an amenity-filled life within the Appalachian mountain tops in the Laurel Highlands. Expansive panoramic views of the countryside surround you at every turn and every season.
Swiss Mountain Amenities Include
- Our warm and mountain homes are spacious, offering all types of living spaces.
- Heated Pool.
- Professional Landscaping provided leave the weed wacker in your garage.
- Enjoy a Low Maintenance lifestyle, open the door and kick off the shoes.
- Close Proximity to area restaurants and the Live Casino at the Westmoreland Mall is 30 minutes away.
- Indulge yourself, take a stroll around our family-friendly community and see first hand how the neighborhood pride of ownership surrounds you. Our area features plenty of enjoyable nearby activities.
We are more than a place to ski. Swiss Mountain is a destination point.
Within a short drive away are Somerset and Greensburg, both charming towns recorded as national historic areas. You will find plenty of quaint shops, restaurants, libraries, and fun explorational activities.
Enjoy white water rafting at Ohio Pyle, visit national forests, Fort Ligonier, Forbes Trail, Observatories, Laurel Mountain Parks, Kooser Park, Frank Lloyd Falling Water, or Kentuck Knob, to name a few.