Whether your community is comprised of single-family homes or townhomes, or you’re part of a condo association (COA), your community will benefit from the expertise of our dedicated team.
How You’ll Benefit From the Expertise of our Dedicated Team
We start by listening carefully to Board members to understand their objectives for their community and then develop customized, strategic HOA management services that fulfill their vision and meet their needs. Our experienced management of the day-to-day business of the association includes preparing required reports, leading community association meetings, communicating with residents, and more.
And with everything we do, we support your Board with a commitment to customer service and the local knowledge and insights that come from living, working and playing in the same Pennsylvania neighborhoods they do.
1. Financial Reporting: A well-run homeowners association should have on-going studies conducted by engineers and other construction specialists to identify how much money they should be socking away to meet future needs. A sufficient amount should be included in annual budgets and reserves to meet these long-term needs. The best way to do this is for your homeowner’s association to be professionally managed where someone other than the board of directors collects the dues, pays the bills and generates financial reports for review.
• Monthly Financial reports and comprehensive reserve studies.
• A Fiscal End of Year Report.
• Year to date Budgets and Budget Comparisons.
2. A Solid Business Plan: Once you have the key financial documents in hand you can now move on to this area.
• Which property assets are your weakest and in need of immediate attention
• Determine the average life-span of common elements
• Develop a replace/repair cycle to accommodate these findings.
• Is your current fee structure able to adequately fund reserves?
• What is your special assessment policy?
3. Insurance reviews and audits: Insurance is one of those things that many of us don’t think about until we need it. Unfortunately, with the tremendous exposure of homeowners associations to liability claims, this is an area where homeowners associations cannot afford to make any mistakes.
• Make sure you have the correct coverage to match your CC&R’s.
• Ask management to seek new quotes to make sure you are getting the best value.
• Make sure the Board Directors properly insured against personal liability claims
• Make sure Property Management Company have comprehensive coverage?
4. Experienced Managers: Exactly who is your Manager? Even though many States do not require special licensing you need seasoned industry educated professionals to take care of you.
• What certifications does the Management Company and Managers hold?
• Is there a Broker of Record, Licensed Insurance Property and Casualty expert and licensed Real Estate professionals on staff?
• Consider a company certified by the Community Associations Institute. This Alexandria, Va.-based organization has a range of certifications for companies and individual managers.
• Be sure the company performs criminal background checks on its employees, especially its managers.
Frequent Property Inspections and Community Standards Enforcement
We make it a strong priority to maintain your community’s aesthetic standards, including common areas, landscape, CC&R compliance and architectural control systems. Our teams conduct frequent property inspections to ensure these standards are met consistently. Our goal is to create a harmonious living environment for all of your residents. We achieve this by providing fair enforcement of standards across your community. And when issues arise, we utilize a proprietary violations monitoring system to facilitate speedy and diplomatic resolutions.
To complement our suite of community association management services, we also offer the following value-added services:
“Our mission is to help your community not only succeed but to achieve success. With over 25 years experience, Acri Community Realty has the necessary skill sets required to lead your community, not only today but into the future. We can help your homeowners understand and enjoy the benefits of community life. That’s why we’re providing you this overview. If you are seeking to replace your current management provider or just need some advice contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.”